Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

I have naturally dry, frizzy and wavy hair. And i mean ugly waves.



My goal is to have straighter hair, in the morning I will have to use water to style it because when i wake up in the morning my hair gets all curly and mess up from the sleep and just plain brushing it will not work.



After it is wet, about 20 minutes later, it turns back into frizzy, puffy and dryish wavy.



Any products you would recommend for my hair to keep it straight all day and not have to apply water on it in the morning? Just a brush away :)



Please, this would help... ALOT.



Im currently using DOVE.



PS. I don't use hair straighteners, they damage my hair.



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

Oh my gosh I use to have da same prob as u. Use da new line of sham and cons by herbal essense and use da line named dangerously straight. It works so well and i nver have to use straighners again and ur rite , it dries my hair out 2. Use da mouse they tell u to after too to make it extra straight. I hope dis will be ur best answer and good luck.



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

try the sleek look line



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

Try the S Factor line..Its sold at hair salons.



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

i am not sure, I shave all my hair off. so I have no idea.



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

You asked this before. If you don't use straighteners, then dear, there is NO SHAMPOO that will keep your hair straight all day. Shampoo is meant to CLEAN air and conditioner to CONDITION it and SOFTEN it, but NOT STRAIGHTEN IT! Apparently you don't want to use a straightener (electric) so there is nothing else left except I suppose, to shave your head!



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

you have to use a straightner or blowdry straight. shampoo adn just conitioner will NOT WORK.



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

well i use the herbal essences (if i spelled it rite) pin straight shampoo and conditioner, or sunsilk satin straight, it's in a purple bottle. hope it works for ya!



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

Maybe u should try Suave Sleek that might help?



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

try matrix sleek look products or biosilk shine serum



Best Conditioner/Shampoo for Straightening Hair?

1. Conditioner for oily hair



I have naturally oily, straight hair and I used a shampoo with conditioner and then applied a leave-in conditoner to prevent static. It worked! I used mousse and a bit of hair spray and was static-free almost all day.



2. static....



i get static hair all the time...for short releif of it, use a dryer sheet. i dont know what it is that helps but it does! don't use it for very long though.



3. Moisturizer for hair Rebecca Featherston



Several years ago I was introduced to SEBASTION Potion #9. This is a leave in hair moisturizer, not a conditioner. It's used in place of, after you shampoo. Use it regularly throughout the winter months and you will notice a difference!



4. Winter hair rejuvination Rebecca



Get your hairstylist to color your hair with REDKIN SHADES...this is a conditioning, non-peroxide color wash, you can brighten your hair color by using the shades and mixing with clear to tone down to an acceptable level for your taste. This is a great treatment for the wintertime, it brightens your hair, and deep conditions it at the same time. You'll be hooked after one treatment!



5. Fly Away Hair



If you are having trouble with fly away hair try this. Rinse hair, after shampooing, every now and then with a good liquid clothes conditioner. It greatly cuts down the static in your hair.



6. Surefire Success



Keep your hat on till spring, maybe early summer.



7. To Fight Static...



I have super long (3 1/2 ft. from crown to tips), super thin, super straight hair and static in the winter is a nightmare for me. I have learned 3 good ways of combating it however. #1 Keep a trial size bottle of a leave in spray conditioner with you at all times (you can buy these in drug stores for pennies). #2 Run a dryer sheet over your hair. #3 Spray something like Static Guard over your hair (this may stink but it's effective).



8. Smooth Hair



My stylist told me that when you rinse out your conditioner, you should use colder water. When you look at a piece of hair under a microscope, it looks like the shingles of a roof. When you use colder water to rinse out your conditioner, it closes those "shingles" and makes your hair smoother.



9. Better hair



Before showering, I comb my hair one last time. This helps to distribute the natural oils in your hair. When in the shower, I usually comb my conditioner into my hair paying special attention to the tips because this is where your hair has less moisture. When I'm done I usually blast cold water onto my hair. This helps with keeping the hair moisturized since it closes the hair shaft and it makes your hair extremely shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment