Friday, November 13, 2009

Straightening hair-BAD?!?

I know it's not excatly good, but I REALLY badly need to buy a straightener for home use. Even a hairdryer with a concentrator and diffuser!! But the same priciple applies...My parents won't let me and they won't compromise or anything. I tried using my money but...STILL.



My hair isn't ultra frizzy or whatever, it's just that I need it sometimes. Does anyone have any idea what I should do?



Straightening hair-BAD?!?

use sunsilk straight shampoo and conditioner.



Straightening hair-BAD?!?

Iron it. terrible for your hair, but it'll get it straight



Straightening hair-BAD?!?

buy a ceramic straightner that wont burn your hair, use conditioner and shampoo what is made for stregthening your hair against blowdryers and straightners



Straightening hair-BAD?!?

well try talking to your parents again. and if you wash your hair don't dry it cause it will get a little frizzy just plait your hair in a loose plait. then your hair should be wavy and look more soft and easier to control. hope i could help



Straightening hair-BAD?!?

How long is your hair?! I recently learned by experience that If I put my hair back in a clip it straightens itself out... doesn't matter if it's wet or dry. Of course this probably doesn't work if your hair is extremely curly. I have waves that decide on their own when they want to go nuts. ;) This could solve the problem naturally, and you don't have to worry about damaging your hair with heat or chemicals.



My hair is in the mids of a graduated bob...not sure If I want to make a new cut, or grow it... Oh the agony. ;) So at it's length right now, putting it back in a hair clip ties back all my hair straight and forces it to naturally straighten.



Hopefully this will help... if not... maybe it'll help someone else. Hah!



Straightening hair-BAD?!?

Any blowdryer, straightner, curling iron, etc, WILL damage your hair. Heat is not good for your hair at ALL. There is no magic straightner or tool you can use on a blowdryer to decrease the damage done to your hair if you use them.



If you want your hair healthy, I advise you NOT to use any tool that produces heat on your hair. But if you MUST use one, be sure to get a very good straightner, one with ceramic plates. Do NOT buy a cheap one.



If you do end up using heating products on your hair, I also advise you to go to a salon or beauty supply store and consulting with one of the employees on which products would be best to apply to your hair before using a straighter, blowdryer, etc, to help prevent damage.



Good luck and I hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment