Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Help! Ghd hair straightening Problem!!!?

I have recently bought the new mk4 ghd straghteners and i use them to straighten my hair daily but just after i have straightened my hair it is super straight and nice but like 20-30 minutes after the front bit sticks out and isn't nice and straight anymorre. Can anyoone tell me why this happens or tell me if this happens to you? Please!!



Help! Ghd hair straightening Problem!!!?

Your hair has to be 90% dry before styling or the style will not stay. Make sure your drying all the way and try using a straightening product also.



Help! Ghd hair straightening Problem!!!?

Are you putting on a straightening lotion before hand? It stops fly aways, holds style, and protects your hair from damage.



Help! Ghd hair straightening Problem!!!?

Try blow drying your hair as straight as possible before using the straighter (be sure to use a product that helps protects your hair from heat damage, preferably one that's designed for straight hair as well). After I straighten my hair use a bit of hair spray with flexible hold to prevent fly aways. It works well for me. Stay away from humidity as much as possible, that's a straightened hair girl's worst enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment