Friday, November 13, 2009

Straightening the ends of my hair?

whenever i straighten my hair, my ends in the front look all split and really crappy and they kinda turn forward. i dont have this problem one the ends on the back of my head. i dont straighten my hair often, only if i have time. also, my hair is kinda (ok, really) thin. my mom says its because im constantly pushing my hair behind my ears [[my bangs grew out]] is there anything i can put in my hair to stop this problem?



im not getting bangs again, so please dont tell me to cut it



Straightening the ends of my hair?

hey . as an hairdresser i always use a serume for split ends everyday just applay it to the ends and before you straightnen your hair use an heat protection spray i always use



lee stafford split end serume



lee stafford protection spray you can get these from boots



good luck xx



Straightening the ends of my hair?

try getting it trimmed maybe you have dead ends



Straightening the ends of my hair?

try getting a better straightener and maybe try a hair product to make your hair healthier because sometimes starightening makes you hair dry out and there is products for that hope i helped



Straightening the ends of my hair?

It happens to me 2 only advice i can give you is either turn the hair straighteners to a lower setting or buy a hair product that you can spray on before you straighten your hair.



Straightening the ends of my hair?

First of all, go for a trim. You should trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to get rid of those 'split ends.' Just have your hairdresser take off the tiniest bit. I know this involves trimming the bangs, but they will grow a whole lot faster without splitting. Also, when you straighten your hair, use CATWALK TIGI Fashionista Smooth %26amp; Shine Heat and Iron Safe. It is a thermal protector for your hair. You can purchase it at most beauty/ hair stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment